Milky Premium Advanced Kit
100 people are viewing this right now
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
Materialize your skin’s natural radiance and glow with this skin-revitalizing goodness kit.
- Immediately skin is visibly plumped after three days of applying day and night and feels softer and smoother.
- Wrinkled parts like the forehead, glabellar, under-eye, nasolabial, corner of lips, and crow’s feet smoothen. Over time, skin looks brighter, healthier and younger.
- Packed with hydrating and moisturising ingredients.
- Exfoliates the skin.
- Brightens and provides a natural and radiant glow.
- Softens and smooths out rough patches.
- Provides a uniform tone.
- Relieves dry skin and replenishes moisture to improve the skin’s tone, feel and luminosity.
- It is infused with Allantoin and Malic Acid that relieves irritation and inflammation, especially for sensitive skin.
- Visibly tones and tightens the skin to maintain youthful and firm-looking skin.
- It is formulated with Alpha arbutin to fade dark spots and marks.
- Nourishes dry skin to enhance tone, texture, and luminosity.
- Protects from sun damage.
- Moisturizes skin.
- Treats acne.
- Heals skin infections.
- Improves wound healing.
- Soothes atopic dermatitis.
- Has anti-ageing effects
- Fades dark knuckles.
- Fades pigmentations or
- darkening in between the thigh and underarms.
- Lightens dark feet and toes.
- Brightens dark spots and scar marks.
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation.
- Soothes skin irritations like rashes and skin burn from radiation therapy, sun or inflammation.
- Paraben-free, non-comedogenic, non-drying, and non-irritating.
- Effective in treating acne, healing wounds and moisturizing the skin.
How to use
- Use Advanced Body wash daily morning and night.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply facial wash, rinse off thoroughly after.
- Apply Cleanser to Your Face using a cotton pad in a circular motion.
- Rinse off and pat Your Face Dry.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.